Sunday, September 11, 2016

My recent lack of activity

I have been missing from blogger for quite some time, but that doesn't mean that I haven't been busy.
   I spent some time creating a video series called 'Otoko VS', which is about a man confronting many bizarre situations and characters. These videos are totally in Japanese with English subtitles.
   I am currently in the process of learning Japanese, so I decided it would be of great help to construct a video series in which I have no choice but to use the Japanese I've learned. So far I've done four videos, a fifth is in the works, but may not be out for a while yet.
   I am working a fast paced job at the moment, so my time is limited, and when I'm home, I'm usually busy with other projects. I will get around to doing more 'Otoko VS' videos in the near future, but you'll have to bear with me.
   On the same channel I've taken to making VLOGs about what's going on in my life and what I am currently working on.
   I am currently working on my first novel, which I will name at a later time. If you are interested, but haven't read my writing and want to see more of me, you can check out my Scriggler to get a better understanding of my style.
   Recently my view of Los Angeles has come under a solid amount of praise, including being named Poem of the Day. For me, that has been a pretty solid honor and am thankful that so many people enjoyed that work.
   I am from California, but I grew up in Florida, so I never was able to properly experience living in that world. It's a wholly different experience than living in Florida, so I felt an urge to capture it.
   I will be posting more regularly in the coming weeks and months, especially as I come closer to being ready to present my first book.

   Also, if you enjoy short stories, you can find several of them on my Scriggler.   For the 'Otoko VS' and VLOGs, you can check out my youtube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment